What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The shocking answer to the question “How much Protein do I need to build muscle?”
- Find out the actual reason it’s literally impossible for protein synthesis to be a marker of muscle growth
- Find out what separates muscle building ‘Ultra-Responders’ from Muscle Building “Non-Responders”
- Discover the difference between ‘work-induced’ muscle growth and “juvenile” muscle growth
- Learn the mind-blowing nitrogen balance that baffled even the researchers executing the study
- Discover the truth about how much protein your body can actually absorb
- Find out what low dose radiation does to your muscles
- Learn how to use Protein effectively
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How Much Protein scores 73.67/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.truthaboutprotein.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $9.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: truthaboutprotein.com you’ll also be taken through to truthaboutprotein.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)